ALL TOURS ARE BY RESERVATION ONLY – no walk-ups, please
Tours begin promptly at start time provided during booking.
No bookings accepted 2 hours before tour.
Please note that out of respect to other patrons, we do not wait for those who arrive late. Thank you.
Is your tour date SOLD OUT or interested in a Private Tour?
We offer additional tours and/or private tours for your selected date.
Please contact us directly for possible last-minute cancellations for your preferred tour date.
- Adults $20 per person
- Family members under 10 FREE
- Call for additional information on general tour group rates, private tours, or paranormal groups
We accept credit cards (online or in-person) and cash
- A full refund, or a voucher will be given if your cancellation is up to 24 hours before the tour begins.
- Less than 24 hours notice, only a partial refund will be given.
- If for some reason you can not attend your tour and fail to give notice, no refund will be given. However, you may choose another date for your tour. Please contact us for availability.
(The number of guests for a tour we allow is limited. We do not overbook. A last-minute cancellation may prevent someone else from participating.)
With the exception of the fall season (Sept-Nov), tours are offered Wednesday – Sunday.
During September, October, and November, tours are offered on a NIGHTLY basis. Please refer to the calendar for tour dates and start times.
However, we DO NOT schedule tours on major holidays, during downtown festivals, or UGA football home games.
WATKINSVILLE WALKING TOUR
With the tremendous response to our Watkinsville Haunted History Walking Tours.
We will continue to offer the Watkinsville tours year-round. As these tours are run through Oconee County Tourism, please contact them for details and arrangements: (706) 310-3611.
A portion of the Watkinsville Walking Tour proceeds go to the ongoing restoration of The Eagle Tavern, (c. 1801).
Tours begin and end at The Graduate Hotel on Dougherty Street in downtown Athens. Each tour lasts approximately 2 hours. Participants should be able to complete a moderately strenuous 1.8-mile route on foot (there are some gradual inclines).
Parking is NOT permitted in The Graduate Hotel parking lot. Tour patrons can park on Dougherty Street where permitted or in the parking lot behind The Graduate Hotel on Hoyt Street, across from the Lay Park Community Center.